We are doing our best to introduce new payment options.
For all users who don’t own Russian credit/debit cards, there are several possible ways to pay for services and items:
- Binance Pay.
- Cryptocurrency — https://funpay.com/crypto_manual.html; available for all countries.
- WMZ — available for those countries that support WebMoney.
- Bank card Europe — for payments in euros, available for European Union countries.
- Bank card World 2 — for payments in euros, available for most countries, except for the UK and some countries in Asia and Africa.
- Bank card World 3 — for payments in dollars, available for most countries, as the previous option.
- Mastercard — for payments in euros, available for most countries, except the USA, Canada, Turkey, Poland, Moldova, Serbia, Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Also, do not forget that you can pay for orders with virtual QIWI cards if this payment option is suitable for you.
Currently, we provide the following options for withdrawing funds:
- Binance Pay.
- Cryptocurrency: USDT TRC 20 - https://funpay.com/crypto_manual.html; available for all countries.
- WMZ is an option for those who use WebMoney.
- Withdrawal to a Ukrainian credit/debit card starting from 2000 UAH.
- Withdrawal to a Russian credit/debit card.
- Withdrawal to a virtual QIWI card (for those who have a verified card).
We are doing everything possible (and impossible) to enable withdrawals to credit/debit cards from other countries. But this is a very complex process. As soon as there are new ways to withdraw funds, we will make an announcement in all our social media groups and our Discord channel.
Please sign in to leave a comment.